Sunday, July 30, 2017

Right Here Waiting ..


I love you. why? I don't know why until now I still love you. It's been 9 years but the feeling doesn't change as time goes by. Is it for real that i still love you or is it just the thought that i still love you?


My bestfriend who is  your cousin, introduced you to me. We started as textmates and end up as lovers.  I haven't meet you in person by that time but I already fall for you. I have loved you not for what you are but for who you are. You made me feel that I am being loved by you. You're so sweet, caring and thoughful which made me love you even more everyday. We're on the phone talking to each other everyday for like an hour (partida wala pang unli noon). I still remember the date when we're officially in a relationship. June 26, 2008.


Everytime I think of you, it makes me smile for no reason. When I'm next to you, I can feel butterflies in my stomach and my heart beats so fast. Feels like I'm safe when I'm with you. Talking to you on the phone for an hour even if I'm busy, it doesn't matter as long as it's you whom I'm talking to. You make me laugh out loud with your jokes and "banat". I am who I am whenever I'm with you.


Maybe the reason why the relationship that I had didn't worked because I still love you. It's you, it's always been you whom I'm looking for.


I don't know what happened why we broke up. All I know is, it was my fault. It's too late for me to realize how much I love you. Until now, I'm still blaming myself to why there was no longer an US. Yes, we still have communications. Call and text when we have spare time. I still remember those conversations that we had. Sending greetings on special days. Saying I Love You to each other. I can feel that you still care and love me. But I don't know what's the real status between us. Lately, I haven't receive any message from you. We haven't talk for awhile. I miss you so much ;(


Should I let go and move on or should I wait for you and love you from a far?? I don't know when is the time to give up on us.

I know we're no longer together but I still hope and pray that someday you'll be back. I'm just here waiting.. waiting for you to come back and be mine again. You will always be a special person that has a special place in my heart. I love you, God knows how much! I thank God for giving me YOU.


Tanga na kung tanga pero mahal pa rin kita. mahal na mahal kita!

--
chai

3 comments:

  1. Love is a fabric which never fades, no matter how often it is washed in the water of adversity and grief.

    Dear Chai,

    I read your post and I felt you. . .

    Let that old love come to rest and be awaken when its time. Do not wait for that old flame to return back to you however let your heart be opened to accept new people in your life.

    It could be another reason why there are NO new person in your life right now because you are not ready yet to let go of that old love. Try to let go and continue living and you'll see that old wound would heal and no longer hurt. . .

    Do not wait for that old love to come back....
    Let go and live. . .
    Do not hold back. . .
    Walk forward and smile those tears away. . .

    Hope to see more of your thoughts in your blog. . .

    I wish you well. . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ate Ez 😘
      I'm okay now and I've already moved on ☺

      Delete
  2. Hope to see more post especially of your travels.

    Let's confuse your readers how this blog of yours started. . .

    Much love from here

    ReplyDelete

DEAR MAMA

                                                          June 22, 2020 DEAR MAMA … Hi Mama. How are you up there? I hope you are happy wher...